Big Picture Consulting has sourced and recruited top tech and digital marketing industry talent for over twenty years. We leverage a performance-based search model, because it’s cost efficient, delivers value for our clients and produces the best results, since there’s a mutual commitment, accountability to perform and it gives both of us, an incentive to succeed. We provide recruiting search services to early stage VC funded tech start-ups, digital advertising agencies and established tech and digital marketing departments at a fraction of traditional search models. Through our extensive national talent network, we have recruited a broad spectrum of savvy digital marketing industry talent and seasoned technology professionals.
Here's an overview of previous candidate searches:
Recruitment search process overview and differentiators:
Big Picture Consulting leverages a proven five-step talent acquisition strategy to attract, engage and recruit top passive digital marketing and technology industry professionals.
1. Our candidate recruitment process begins by conducting a thorough due diligence session with your stakeholders to drill down into the real specifics of your open position, the reporting relationships, the short and long term objectives, the skills, intangibles and subtle attributes you’re seeking in the candidate you want to hire. Our due diligence session ensures that we fully understand your hiring requirements, how your potential hire will be expected to contribute to your company, the business problems they’ll solve, their career growth path as well as their professional competencies, personal characteristics and leadership qualities you require.
2. The next step is to write a performance profile instead of a job description. A performance profile, is a more in-depth and enticing position overview document that promotes your employment brand and sells your open position as a compelling career opportunity to the candidate by describing the immediate business problems they’ll solve, the impact they'll make in the future and how this position will move them forward in their career.
3. At this step we’ll develop and leverage a customized talent acquisition strategy and conduct proactive candidate sourcing to identify top passive candidates that fit your requirements and unique corporate culture.
4. Each candidate is then thoroughly interviewed and screened to ensure they’re a match for your hiring requirements and corporate culture and presented to your stakeholders with detailed notes.
5. Based on your feedback, we’ll coordinate candidate interviews with your stakeholders and when you’re ready to hire, we’ll perform background checks, negotiate and extend an employment offer.
Contact us today to schedule a call to discuss your hiring initiatives and learn more about our search process.
What is Performance based Search?
A Performance Based Search, is a value based recruiting service model, comprised of a project rate to engage our services and a performance bonus, that’s due when the hired candidate starts. The project rate, creates a mutual partnership and commitment to fill your open position and it gives both of us, an incentive to succeed. This is the performance driver that ensures the dedication, focus and accountability to produce results. A Performance Based Search, is a more favorable, cost effective and compelling alternative to traditional contingency placement fees of 20 – 25% or retained search, which requires a cost prohibitive payment schedule of 1/3 retainer fee to start the search, 1/3 paid 30 days and the final 1/3 paid thirty days later or upon candidate placement. In comparison, through a Performance Based Search, we attract, engage and recruit A-Level talent at a fraction of the cost and save you thousands, compared to traditional search fees.
Why Performance Based Search?
When you need to hire critical talent, instead of settling for a contingent search firm there are a few crucial factors to consider when selecting a recruitment search firm:
After you’ve given this some careful consideration, a Performance Based Search is your best choice to fill your open position because it's a cost effective, performance driven recruitment search model with a higher level of service and a mutual partnership commitment to fill your open position. These are all critical factors in a successful candidate search that also increases the recruitment search firm’s accountability and dedication to present top candidates and solve your hiring problem. Also, in a Performance Based Search, you’re partnering with a consultative recruitment professional with niche industry expertise and the proficiency to find the right talent for your company with the required experience, skills and culture values, so you and your stakeholders don’t waste valuable time reviewing unqualified candidates.
In contrast, a contingency search firm typically is not fully dedicated to your candidate search and they're not accountable to produce results because there isn't a mutual partnership commitment to fill your open position and investment between your company and the recruitment search firm. As a result, most contingent recruiters will shop resumes that haven’t been thoroughly screened to their clients and they'll usually submit the same candidate to as many companies as possible hoping something sticks. This is a conflict of interest for your hiring objectives and delays your goal to hire the best candidate as soon as possible.
The bottom line: When you need to hire critical talent, there’s a lot at stake; your company’s direction, your reputation and profitability. This means the job of filling your open position should be done right. Recruiting top talent for an open position shouldn’t be taken lightly and you can’t expect a positive outcome with the results you require unless you commit to a Performance Based Search recruitment model that creates a mutual partnership with dedicated service and accountability to fill your open position.
Big Picture Consulting has you covered and will find the right talent for your critical open positions.
Stop paying high recruiting fees. Please don't hesitate to contact us about Performance-based recruitment search.